Its a harrowing week in EastEnders as the pressures mount on Bex Fowler (Jasmine Armfield) to an extent where she feels she cant go on. But can she be saved as she takes terrible action? And can her family pull together to help her?
Meanwhile, Ben Mitchell (Max Bowden) and Callum Highway (Tony Clay) attempt to make a go of a relationship but when a sinister face from the past returns, will everything be shattered? In other spoilers, Dot Branning (June Brown) returns to Walford – with a familiar face in return.
10 EastEnders spoilers
- Stuart pleads with Ben not to hurt Callum.
- Lisa is worried about how distant Bex is.
- Denise suspects that Wanda is out to con Ted.
- Phil tells Sharon that a villa in Portugal is not an option.
- Daniel is touched when Jean supports him at his appointment.
- Jonno returns – and Callum stands up to him.
- Jack is out of his depth as he returns to the police force.
- Dot returns home with Dotty in tow.
- Leo continues to get close to Whitney.
- Bex fights for her life after a devastating suicide attempt.
Monday 30th September
Ben and Callum agree to go on a date but Ben is given food for thought when Jay and Ian talk about his history with men. Stuart pleads with Ben not to hurt Callum and later, Ben makes no effort during the date, leaving Callum upset.
Bex distracts herself by organising a baby shower for Louise but Mel soon takes over. Lisa is concerned by Bexs behaviour but she deflects. Denise suspects that Wanda is out to con Ted and she is determined to prove it.
Phil shatters Sharons plans while Jean supports Daniel at his appointment.
Tuesday 1st October
Jack feels out of his depth at his first day in the police force and Denises obsession over Wanda frustrates her. Jean tries to help Daniel make a bucket list while Bens criminal friend Tubbs finds a customer on the Square.
Bex struggles with the thought of leaving the Square because of Shakil wjile Jonno returns and Callum stands up to him. Soon, things get out of hand but someone unexpected intervenes. Lola offers Callum some advice over Ben.
Thursday 3rd October
Its Bexs last day in Walford and the pressure mounts on her – especially when Sonia plans a surprise party. As Lisa tries her best to help Bex, she leaves the party and plans to take her own life, As Sonia finds BeRead More – Source